Our Partners' Needs
We do not do this work alone! If you have items to donate that we do not accept, please consider donating to one of our many partner organizations.
A Wider Circle
If you have questions about donating furniture or household items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 608-3504.
Please call LeNesha at (202) 842 - 9090 to schedule a time to drop off your donations:
- Books (age appropriate for children ages six seeks to five years old)
- Unopened packs of diapers, especially sizes 4-6
- Baby wipes
- Boys’ and girls’ Pull-ups
- Children’s underwear and socks (must be new, all children’s sizes)
- Shoes (all children’s sizes, especially sneakers or other close-toed shoes that are good for movement)
- School supplies
Bread for the City
- Healthy food (such as canned tuna, canned fruit in juice, low salt canned veggies, olive, oil, etc.) is accepted at their Northwest Center (1525 7th Street, NW) and Southeast Center (1640 Good Hope Road, SE) from 9am-5pm, Monday through Thursday. They close at noon on Fridays.
- Clothing is accepted at their Southeast Center (1640 Good Hope Road, SE) from 9am-5pm, Monday – Thursday. They are closed on Fridays. They ask that clothing be seasonally appropriate. Plus-sized items are especially needed.
Please contact Lydia Vanderbilt, Development Associate, at (202) 529-3395 or email@example.com.
- Copier paper
- Thumb drives
- Smart phones
- Keyboards and mice
- Clothing donations are accepted at both Martha’s Outfitters stores (2122 14th Street, NW and 2204 Martin Luther Kind Avenue, SE) during their regular hours of operation.
Back to the Pathways to Housing DC Wish List